The world is going digital, consumption patterns are changing. The habit of watching television is being replaced by live broadcasts of internet phenomena on certain platforms. So much so that the fame of broadcasters, who can keep thousands of viewers on a screen for hours, either by playing games or by performing various chat broadcasts, has reached the national level. Casper’s power and performance computer, Excalibur, lists step by step the requirements for publishing, which everyone sees as a job they would love to do and have high economic returns.
Becoming a Phenomenon Takes Professional Publishing
A computer, a camera and a broadcast platform can open the door to phenomenon to users. Internet users, especially those who broadcast live on the Twitch platform, do not remove the masses from the screen. But everything is not so simple and easy. Today, the most obvious point for broadcasters who broadcast to thousands of people to reach this point is the quality of broadcasts. Pointing out that broadcasting in a quality befitting professionals starts with having a computer equipped with a powerful graphics card and processor, Casper’s power and performance computer Excalibur shares important points for those who will start broadcasting.
Professional Publishing in 5 Steps
Here are the 5 important steps that new publisher candidates should pay attention to, who set out on this path with an Excalibur computer with an RTX graphics card;
1. Stream in professional quality. With the NVIDIA Broadcast application, you can turn your playground into a professional home studio. AI-enhanced audio and video will help you take your live streams to the next level. At the same time, you can avoid the keyboard key, microphone crackling and noisy fan noise that many broadcasters experience.
2. Have a consistent release schedule. The most common mistake new publishers make is to open broadcasts at random times and wait to be watched. You should avoid frequent and important broadcasts from major broadcasters, events, tournaments. You should also give your audience clear information about when you will be broadcasting. You should share your broadcast calendar on your channel panels and social media.
3. Pay attention to logo and panel design. In an area where anyone with a webcam and microphone can broadcast, you must have elements that strengthen your hand in terms of competition. You should pay attention to the logo, panel design and various elements. You can work with a professional designer for this, or you can create your own logo using ready-made templates.
4. Make fun and interactive broadcasts. If you are not a well-known and highly successful e-sports player, playing games for hours and broadcasting is not enough to attract viewers. Remember, most new viewers tend to decide whether to “watch” that channel in less than 60 seconds. So feel free to act like you’re broadcasting to hundreds of people, even if you have one person in your Chat. You should never forget that you are in show business so that you can keep someone who comes to your channel on the air.
5. Choose the right system, the right release package, and the right content. Having the right hardware and a computer that fits your needs will take your publishing to the next level. Excalibur computers also offer the most powerful processors, including Intel’s 11th Generation, and NVIDIA’s GTX and RTX graphics cards options, according to the performance you need. Choosing the broadcast program and package that you can use the interface most comfortably and that will best meet your needs is as important as the right system. Finally, one of the most important steps for a long-term and successful Twitch broadcasting career is getting your broadcast theme and content right.