70% of Charging Stations in Europe are in 3 Countries 1
0 0
0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 41 Second

Recently, the European Commission, within the scope of the Green Deal in 2035 within the borders of the European Union sells vehicles with internal combustion engines will ban had explained. Due to the emission limitation imposed by the European Union, many automakers have already started to expand their electric car network, but with the Green Deal, these studies seem to be accelerated even more.

In the transition to the all-electric car era, a report published by the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA) states that every country in the European Union is suffering from financial inequalities. can’t keep up with this environmental initiative showed. The fact that 70% of the charging stations in the European Union are located in only three countries showed that the smaller EU countries are not yet ready for this infrastructure.

There are more than 65 thousand differences between the countries with the most charging stations and the least

70% of Charging Stations in Europe are in 3 Countries 2

According to the data shared by ACEA, 70% of the charging stations within the borders of the European Union are located in the Netherlands (66,665), France (45,751) and Germany (44,538). The remaining 24 countries are 30% of the total charging stations among themselves seems to have shared.

One of the most striking things in the published report was the countries with the fewest charging stations within their borders. These countries included Cyprus (70), Malta (90), Lithuania (174), Bulgaria (194) and Greece (225). Between the country with the most charging stations and the country with the fewest Over 65 thousand differences revealed the economic divide in the European Union. In this detail, the countries in the European Union, will be considered as first or second class in itself. brought their worries along.

In order for the European Commission to implement the Green Deal decision in 2035, all countries in the EU must have a similar electric car infrastructure. In order to eliminate this inequality financially, it is necessary for the charging stations of the European Union to creation of a joint fund expected.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.