AMD Adrenalin 20.9.1 Driver Released
The newly available Radeon Software Adrenalin 20.9.1 driver provides solutions to many errors.
As you know, the errors experienced in AMD graphics cards and drivers have been the language of users for a long time. The red team expresses their efforts to solve these problems at every opportunity. The company’s newly introduced Adrenalin 20.9.1 driver is completely focused on problems.
The most important of these were black screen, crashes and TDR problems with RX 5000 series graphics cards. Looking at the notes, it seems that it has been resolved. Apart from that, errors during driver installation, black screen problems with FreeSync enabled and many other errors have been resolved. Let’s take a look at the problems solved without further ado.
By the way, you can use this link to download the drivers.
- Black screen, system crash or TDR error occurring in various scenarios on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics cards have been resolved.
- 1603 error during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 5 Mobile Processors with Radeon Graphics system configurations.
- 195 error during Radeon Software installation on some AMD Ryzen 3 mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- Fixed an issue where the screen remained black with Radeon FreeSync enabled on some monitors.
- Distortion when decoding some HEVC content using AMF Decoder while playing clips.
- Sometimes Performance Tuning fan profiles are not applied after a saved profile has been loaded.
- Radeon Software crashes while performing a game scan in the game tab.
- Missing icons or text in notifications when using hotkeys for some Radeon Software streaming and recording features.
- Brightness flickering with Radeon RX 5000 series graphics cards when playing some VP9 video content via applications or web browsers.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: Occasional random discoloration of some surfaces in the game.
- Project CARS 3: Performance issues with Radeon Software performance measurement interface enabled.
- Borderlands 3: Flickering occurs in some places when Radeon Boost is enabled.