Jack Dorsey's Proposal on the US Cryptocurrency Law 1
0 0
0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 50 Second

Infrastructure law, which will be voted in the US parliament, has been the most valuable situation in the focus of crypto money investors in recent days. If the vote is positive, bans that will affect not only the USA, but the whole world will deeply affect the cryptocurrency market. Many names who are distantly related to crypto money have recently reacted to this situation. One of the reflections came from Jack Dorsey today.

Twitter’s co-founder and CEO, Jack Dorsey, joined the ongoing discussions on the law, on Twitter. Making explanations about the crypto money tax decision, which is a module of the law, Dorsey tried to create a law that he thinks is more appropriate. invited the authorities.

“Let’s make a more appropriate law”

Jack Dorsey's Proposal on the US Cryptocurrency Law 2

Jack Dorsey, who is also the CEO of Square, poured out his ideas on the subject in a Twitter thread. The entire statement of the technology entrepreneur, who argued that a more suitable way could be found, was in the following form:

“Imposing rules on Americans who develop software and hardware, adopt and secure the network, or operate nodes to build resilience and efficiency is simply an impossible situation to ensure that this critical technology is developed and operated outside of the United States. If we can’t implement the whole resolution so that we can hold proper hearings and deliberations, then let’s simplify the committee’s description with what’s really valuable: where digital assets are exchanged for fiat currency. Broker = Fiat-Crypto Exchange.

Continuing his proposals by adding the members of the parliament who are related to the law to the beginning of his Twitter series, Dorsey continued his words as follows: “If you think this isn’t going well enough, I’m arguing that this will get you at least 90% of the way. For the remaining 10% of the extreme cases, appropriate and Let’s make a well-informed law. ”

Jack Dorsey's Proposal on the US Cryptocurrency Law 3

If the infrastructure law comes into force in this way without any additional regulation; The cryptocurrency market is predicted to take the biggest blow of this year. U.S. items may cause major fluctuations in cryptocurrency prices. This situation affects the whole world. We will continue to keep you informed of developments regarding the law.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %

Average Rating

5 Star
0%
4 Star
0%
3 Star
0%
2 Star
0%
1 Star
0%

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.