Turn your iPhone into a snapshot camera with Prynt Pocket
When we want to take photographs, the first alternative that comes to mind now is smart phones we carry with us. So all precious moments are starting to accumulate on our phone. But sometimes we want to turn these moments into physical photographs. Prynt Pocket comes in at this point.
As a matter of fact, Prynt was stepping into the photo printing business in 2014. During this period, the product, which was set as a smartphone case, printed a photo in about 50 seconds. From time to time this product has been further developed. It has become much more practical, light and fast.
Prepared as a telephone accessory, Prynt Pocket is compatible with iPhones. The connection between the phone and the device is provided via the Lightning port. It allows you to quickly print photos that you have taken or already in your phone. The device uses 2 x 3 water-resistant ZINK printing papers. No ink is needed when printing photos on this card. Prynt Pocket also has a special photo application. This application allows both photo editing and tracking by other people using Prynt.
In order to have a Prynt Pocket, you need to pay $ 149.99. Photo printing papers cost $ 19.99 for 40 packs. Works for the Android version of Prynt. The product is expected to be delivered to supporters in April 2018. You can reach the Kickstarter page of the device here.
Prynt Pocket Features
- Turn your iPhone into an instant camera ½ the size of the original Prynt Case, with an easy-to-remove paper cartridge
- Print photos from your phone (even Instagram), or take new ones- printed in 30 seconds
- Add a video to your Prynt and watch it come to life with the app
- No ink necessary- photos are printed directly onto ZINK (zero ink) Sticker Paper- the only photo paper compatible with Prynt Pocket
- Peel off the adhesive backing to turn any photo into a sticker!Compatible with the Apple iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5