Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers, today announced the release of the Wolverine V2 Chroma, the most advanced gamepad ever. For the gamepad, which can be played on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles as well as PC, Razer has taken decades of competitive excellence and R&D from a best-in-class line of PC peripherals and turned these collectibles into an all-new Wolverine V2 Chroma.
The new Razer Wolverine V2 Chroma is the ultimate gamepad for Xbox and PC gamers, boasting the fastest actuation and reaction times of any gamepad on the market, thanks to Razer’s ultra-sensitive Mecha-Tactile switch technology and stable, competitive cable contact. This gamepad is a must-have for any major talent looking to take their skills to the next level.
Device features include:
- Razer™ Mecha-Tactile Action Buttons and D-Pad for great actuation and reaction times
- 6 Additional Multi-Function Buttons (2 upper bumper plus 4 post trigger)
- Replaceable Thumbstick Caps (Includes thumbsticks with extra domes and longer recesses)
- Precision Trigger Mode with Trigger Stop Switch
- New L-Form design and Full Coverage Wrap Grip strut
- Razer Chroma™ RGB boost
Wolverine V2 Chroma professional gamepad is Razer’s newly launched “Connect. Compete. Conquer. ” is one of the cornerstones of his campaign.
For more information on Wolverine V2 Chroma, please click here.