Black Friday 2020 at Amazon: The superlative discount battle has started – these are the 10 best offers
Black Friday 2020 is in full swing. Retailers like Amazon now outdo each other with discounts. But not all offers are actually real bargains. We have checked the prices and only list the best deals.
Black Friday at Amazon: the bargain marathon has started
Black Friday on November 27, 2020, is already breaking all records. There have never been so many bargains in a single day! Amazon and other shops have an extremely large number of good offers online, some with discounts well over 50 percent.
Top 10 Deals on Black Friday 2020
- SAMSUNG Electronics UN32M4500BFXZA 720P Smart LED TV 32 Inch for $ 147.99 (instead of $ 229.99)
- iPhone SE (2020) 64 GB for $ 449.99 (instead of $ 599.77)
- Norton 360 Deluxe 2021 – Antivirus software for 5 Devices with Auto-Renewal – Includes VPN for $ 19.99 (instead of $ 89.99)
- Nintendo Switch Lite + Animal Crossing + 3 months Switch Online for $ 408.00 (instead of $ 424.00) https://amzn.to/33oG7u1
- Samsung Galaxy S10 +, 128GB, Prism White – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) for $ 474.14 (instead of $ 850.00)
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 for $ 799.00 (instead of $ 1,149.00) at Amazon – 13.5-inch laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Win 10 Home), perfect for the home office, absolute best price!
- Electric toothbrushes and brush heads from Oral-B and Philips Sonicare with discounts of up to 65 percent on Amazon, e.g.
B. Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean sonic toothbrush double pack for $ 195.97 (instead of $ 279.95) at Amazon – best electric toothbrush according to Stiftung Warentest cheaper than ever!
- 6 months of Audible for 4.95 euros a month – half a year audiobooks and podcasts at half price, only for new customers
- Jamie Oliver pans and pots reduced by up to 73 percent at Amazon
- 2 x Google Nest Mini + 6 months Spotify for $ 12.99 at tink
Black Friday 2020 in the USA: date, information, offers
As soon as Prime Day is over, the next big shopping event is just around the corner: Black Friday is the most important shopping event of the year, with countless discount campaigns all over the world, both online and offline. Black Friday traditionally takes place at the end of November, one day after Thanksgiving in the United States. This year it is November 27th, 2020.
But bargain hunters should keep their eyes open weeks beforehand because most retailers start their Black Friday discount campaigns earlier. Amazon is particularly fast this year and started its “Early Black Friday Offers” on October 26th, and the campaign runs until November 19th. Singles Day, another bargain event that always takes place on November 11th, also falls during this time.
Here is an overview of all the important shopping days before Christmas:
10/26 – 19.11.2020: Early Black Friday offers on Amazon
11/11/2020: Singles Day
November 20 – 26.11.2020: Warm-up offers on Amazon (expected)
11/27/2020: Black Friday
November 30th, 2020: Cyber Monday
Early Black Friday on Amazon: Bargain hunt before bargain hunt
From October 26th to November 19th, Amazon will be presenting thousands of daily and lightning deals, and as always, be quick if you want to get the best deals. Prime members have a distinct advantage as they can access lightning deals 30 minutes earlier. Those who do not yet have a Prime membership can test the service for 30 days free of charge.